Friday, July 5, 2013

Who knew Land Raiders come as a Convertible?!?

So, I'm clearly not very good at this blogging thing, but I'm making progress on my Imperial Fists Legion force, and thought I'd start sharing as it's coming along.

In my first post of the new year I thought I'd share my Land Raider Proteus / Phobos MkI "convertible".  I really didn't think I could stand having a expensive Forge World chassis only have one load-out, and I love magnets, so I came up with this.


Land Raider "Convertable" Conversion

Land Raider "Convertable" Conversion

Land Raider "Convertable" Conversion

The assault ramp is mostly plasticard, with a F/W Imperial Fist Land Raider Door for the top deck for both rigidity and embellishment.  It's held in place with two magnets.  I intend to make a banner that will hang with them on the front of the chassis for those occassions when it is running as a Proteus.

More pics of this, and other items from the work bench to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment