Saturday, July 13, 2013

A busy four day stretch!

I have a reasonably insane schedule set for myself to get 6000 points of Imperial Fists table-worthy for the Horus Heresy Gaming Weekend in August, so I've been at it hard the past few days trying to get models churned out.

Here's what's new:

The Legion Fellblade is fully assembled, primed, and ready for pre-shading on my airbrush stand... this pic is from the 80% built point, because I just couldn't resist taking a picture of this handsome devil!!!

Legion Fellblade WIP

Six Legion JetBikes now stand ready for a wash down to get the accelerant off of them, and get them in to the "paint booth" for priming.

JetBike Squadron WIP

Twenty Legion Tactical Marines (my first 20-man squad) are complete, washed, and ready for priming this afternoon.

20-Man Tactical Squad WIP

Two Land Raider "early Mark" Phobos conversions are now fully assembled, ready for gap filling and then priming.

Land Raider Phobos (Phobii?) WIP

And, last but not least, I've gotten the interior of my Legion Land Raider Spartan painted. This shot is early on, before I shaded these panels. I've sealed these bits with Matte Varnish, masked them off, and put the exterior on the air brush stand next to the Fellblade for pre-shading.

Land Raider Spartan WIP


Whew! It's been a fun four days... and I'm right back at it trying to get 15 Assault Marines done today! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment