Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Smoggy Camo

Well... "Work" has tipped the balance and consumed more than "Life" in my "work / life" balance, so I don't have a ton of progress to report this week on the Avenger or the Weapons Battery.  However, I did get a nasty, smoggy, brown base coat down on to the bottom of the Avenger [pic pending, will edit this post with that step when I get it downloaded from my camera.]  And, I had time to take that one step further, and get a mottled orange look on the underbelly.  It still needs 1-2 lighter tones, and hopefully it looks like WWII camo, rather than a bad airbrush job in the end!!!

WIP -- 26 Sept 2013

The other reason I haven't gotten much done on the Avenger and the terrain is that MORE terrain arrived last week!!!  These big boys are the Forge World Realm of Battle Cityscape Tiles.  They obviously are a little worse for the wear after the trip from the UK to the Land of Sand.

Special Delivery!

I am REALLLY impressed with the Wall of Martyrs series.  And, I think I'll be buying more.  Oh, wait, I did!

WIP -- 26 Sept 2013

The trenches have a tremendous amount of detail, and the Macro Cannon is just awesome.  I've never seen a molded piece of plastic the size of that thing... seriously, they CAN do plastic Thunderhawks and Titans if they can crank these things out.

WIP -- 26 Sept 2013

We'll see if I can get some progress made on those tiles.  They are Bad-A . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment